News:

Need some help accessing our forum?
Send  Amazola a mail for password reset, reminder of login details etc.

Main Menu
Welcome to Friends Re-United in The Settlers online. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 23:33:27

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Discord

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 6,086
  • Total Topics: 2,103
  • Online today: 45
  • Online ever: 92
  • (January 27, 2024, 16:46:05)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 27
Total: 27

Pumpkin Draw - Sunday 20 October!

Started by Gavona, October 20, 2013, 11:09:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavona

Thank you to everyone who responded to my mail.  You came up with some really good points.   It would seem from the limited number of responses you are not so enthusiastic for a big draw.    So we will start today with a smaller draw to get us in the Halloween mood  ;)

• Entry fee 20 pumpkins
  • Anything above 20 will be treated as a donation to the prize fund but you will still only get 1 entry to the draw
  • 1st prize will be 50% of the pumpkins received up to a maximum of 300 pumpkins
  • The second prize will be 25% of the pumpkins received - up to a maximum of 200 pumpkins no more than 200 pumpkins
  • All remaining pumpkins will be given as prizes of 100 pumpkins.  If there are a few pumpkins left over we will add them to next week's prize fund 

Next Sunday I propose a bigger draw (only open to those who have introduced themselves on our forum).  This will include the possibility for one lucky guildie lvl 45 or under to win a Grim Reaper and for others to win barracks buffs and other cool stuff (as well as pumpkins).  I will sort out the details on Monday so please respond to this post or mail me any thoughts about it.
"I get by with a little help from my friends."<br /><br />Draw Details      Wheel of Fortune

zoooki

Quote from: Gavona on October 20, 2013, 11:09:41Next Sunday I propose a bigger draw (only open to those who have introduced themselves on our forum).  This will include the possibility for one lucky guildie lvl 45 or under to win a Grim Reaper and for others to win barracks buffs and other cool stuff (as well as pumpkins).  I will sort out the details on Monday so please respond to this post or mail me any thoughts about it.

good idea gav i agree :)
If this universe isnt good go to new one,,,,

27 Guests, 0 Users