News:

Need some help accessing our forum?
Send  Amazola a mail for password reset, reminder of login details etc.

Main Menu
Welcome to Friends Re-United in The Settlers online. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 02:49:36

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Discord

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 6,086
  • Total Topics: 2,103
  • Online today: 45
  • Online ever: 92
  • (January 27, 2024, 16:46:05)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 31
Total: 31

The Halloween Competition.

Started by hurricane60, October 24, 2014, 20:00:05

Previous topic - Next topic

hurricane60

Hi all,  Here is my Event Competition for Halloween :)

First of all it it not as hard as it may seem upon reading it :)

I am going to give you 10 letters all jumbled up, you need to make 2 words out of them, both 5 letter words.
Also there are 3 Flowered Stones on my island, you need to find them and take the first letter of the nearest
building to each of them, and make a 3 letter word. To enter you will need 3 words in the same order as something
you can buy in the Merchant Shop. Send your answers in a mail to me by 9pm UK time Sunday 26th October.

There are two sets of prizes for the correct entries drawn at random, 4 winners who do not need / want Pumkins and
4 winners who want Pumkins. The prizes are a Deerstalker Hut  or  1,000 x Pumkins.
Please tell me in the mail whether you want a Deerstalker or the Pumkins, so i know which Draw to put you in.

Clues : The answer can be found in the Merchant Shop.
            The Flowered Stones can be found in sectors  2,  5,  and  8.
            One of the stones is by 3 buildings, i can tell you it is not the silo or the storehouse.
            If you dont know what a Flowered Stone looks like, it looks like Gav's reply under this post :)

The letters for the 2 five letter word are : a n S n i e F t r k

The Competition closes at 9pm UK time Sunday 26th October.

Good luck to all   H.                          The winners of the Pumkins where : Perea, zebidee, MentalHeaven and aerogon :)
                                                        The winners of the Deerstalkers where : Christie, bobo, Orca and buildabear :)
A stranger is only a friend you have yet to meet.

Gavona

"I get by with a little help from my friends."<br /><br />Draw Details      Wheel of Fortune

31 Guests, 0 Users