News:

Need some help accessing our forum?
Send  Amazola a mail for password reset, reminder of login details etc.

Main Menu
Welcome to Friends Re-United in The Settlers online. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 09:39:51

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Discord

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 6,086
  • Total Topics: 2,103
  • Online today: 36
  • Online ever: 92
  • (January 27, 2024, 16:46:05)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 33
Total: 33

FRE FISHFARM and PUMPKIN event - CLOSED

Started by Gavona, October 17, 2014, 21:58:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavona

This fun event will run throughout the weekend.  For so long as there are guild members wanting to sell and acquire FishFarms.

Would you like to get some extra Fish Farms?

We will run a wheel of fortune for 8 players at a time.
Each spin will cost 120 pumpkins
and will get you a code to validate your spin of the wheel
The main prize will be a Fish Farm.  Only one person can win this.*
Other prizes are as shown in the Wheel of Fortune picture in the next post.  However I may add to these from time to time and I would welcome donations, offers of lootspots etc

We give the 960 pumpkins (8x120)  to the lowest level guildie who wants to sell their fish farm.   

*If 2 people spin the Fish farm then the person with the lowest level will win it.  If both the same level then the person who span first will win.   The other player will receive the alternate prize indicated.

You may realise that all 8 players may spin but none be lucky enough to win a fish farm.  If this happens then the entry fees (960 pumpkins) will be used to support other pumpkin events and players.

Quote from: BackgroundFishfarms are only obtainable from the shop for 700 pumkins and with a limit of 3 per person.
However there is a bug that will be fixed on Monday.  Until that time Fishfarms use licences and are tradeable.
So the advice is that if other pumpkin stuff is more important to you than fishfarms then you should buy your 3 fishfarms and trade them for pumkins (or anything else) before Monday.

Would you like to sell your Fishfarms for 960 pumpkins each!
This will enable you to get other pumpkin stuff that is more important to you.

If you would like to do this and help the guild have a bit of fun at the same time then please reply to this post saying how many you would like to sell.  We will then include them in the wheel of fortune.
To clarify if you want to sell your Fish farm I will send you the 700 pumpkins so you can do so.  Then I will send a further 260 pumpkins in exchange for the Fish Farm

So far we have the following available (I will try to keep this list updated).  Each time we run the wheel of fortune I will choose the lowest level player on the list who has not already had the opportunity.
Gavona  lvl 50    (but I will only take 760 pumpkins for them - left overs ==> guild pot)
Gavona  lvl 50 

NB YOU MUST SELL YOUR FARM TO THE WINNER BEFORE BB FIXES THE BUG AND THEY BECOME NON_TRADEABLE

"I get by with a little help from my friends."<br /><br />Draw Details      Wheel of Fortune

Gavona

The wheel of fortune may be found here:  http://fretso.eu/wheel/index.html

And this is it :)

But we have some improved prizes**.  The new list is: 
1=>A Co-operative adventure
2=> 10k Coal or a Silo or a Dark Castle (limited supply)
3=> 10k Bread or a frozen Iron Mine
4=> FishFarm or Watermill or 120 Pumpkins
5=> Island of the Pirates adventure
6=> Pirates Residence
7=> 10k Pinewood logs
8=> Watermill

**subject to availability, organisers reserve the right to substitute an alternate prize of similar or greater value
"I get by with a little help from my friends."<br /><br />Draw Details      Wheel of Fortune

Gavona

Fish Farms are no longer tradeable and therefore this Pumpkin Wheel of fortune is now closed.  I hope you found it fun and liked the prizes!
We will do another Pumpkin based draw/competition/wheel of fortune soon.

We did not have as many guildies joining in the fun as I expected so we only ran the wheel twice.  Also I must have misjudged things because only 1 person below level 50 asked me to buy their Fish Farm for 960 pumpkins.  If anyone has any ideas about this, or any ideas about what the next pumpkin competition/draw/wheel of fortune should look like then please reply here or mail/whisper one of the leaders.

Quote:) Grimboldi       5=> Island of the Pirates adventure
:) Grimboldi       3=> 10k Bread or a frozen Iron Mine
:) kenworthtrucker   4=> Watermill or 120 Pumpkins (Fishfarm had gone)
:) Shaggy45       7=> 10k Pinewood logs
:) Shaggy45       7=> 10k Pinewood logs
:) Shaggy45       4=> Watermill or 120 Pumpkins (Fishfarm had gone)
:) Natola         4=> FishFarm
:) Hurricane60         2=> 10k Coal or a Silo or a Dark Castle (limited supply)

Where the prize did not suit I offered an alternative gold refill :)
QuoteThe winners of the first Pumpkin Wheel of fortune were:     
:) Shaggy45       5=> Island of the Pirates adventure
:) Shaggy45       6=> Pirates Residence
:) Shaggy45       4=> Watermill or 120 Pumpkins (Fishfarm had gone)
:) Natola             2=> 10k Coal or a Silo or a Dark Castle (limited supply)
:) unicornlinzy1       4=> Watermill or 120 Pumpkins (Fishfarm had gone)
:) zebidee71       4=> FishFarm
:) HP367             7=> 10k Pinewood logs
:) Ken               8=> Watermill

And we used the entry fees to buy a Fishfarm from Marigold19 for 960 pumpkins so helping her to buy other pumpkin stuff.

33 Guests, 0 Users