News:

Need some help accessing our forum?
Send  Amazola a mail for password reset, reminder of login details etc.

Main Menu
Welcome to Friends Re-United in The Settlers online. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 05:04:37

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Discord

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 6,086
  • Total Topics: 2,103
  • Online today: 50
  • Online ever: 92
  • (January 27, 2024, 16:46:05)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 37
Total: 37

Pavilions of Sun. Competition.

Started by hurricane60, September 19, 2014, 17:25:40

Previous topic - Next topic

hurricane60

Hello all,  This weekends competition is called  Pavilions of Sun.

Before i tell you the competition i would just like to say, stingray has left the game, but before he went we spent an hour or so
were he sent me most of his buildings and bits and pieces for the guild. As did BlueFairy before she left.
BlueFairy may come back to us when she has finished her " walkabout "

So i would like to take this opportunity to thank Blue and sting and other Guildies past and present for providing prizes, thanks :)

The Competition : I have placed 6 Pavilions on my island ( one is part hidden the rest are easy ) as normal you have to find them
and mail me with their location, which sector they are in or what buildings they are next to. ( Hint,  they are not in sector 9 )

There will be 3 wnners drawn at random from the correct entries for a silo each.

There is a second part to the competiton, one winner of an Improved Silo if you tell me the name of the group who sang the song

Pavilions of Sun

The Competition ends at 8pm UK time Sunday 21st September.      The winner of the Improved silo was: panda.

Good luck to all   H.                                                                           The 3 winners of a silo were: Praesings, Ursus and ken.
A stranger is only a friend you have yet to meet.

37 Guests, 0 Users