News:

Need some help accessing our forum?
Send  Amazola a mail for password reset, reminder of login details etc.

Main Menu
Welcome to Friends Re-United in The Settlers online. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 09:38:07

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Discord

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 6,086
  • Total Topics: 2,103
  • Online today: 36
  • Online ever: 92
  • (January 27, 2024, 16:46:05)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 32
Total: 32

Halloween 2014

Started by Gavona, August 20, 2014, 21:41:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavona

This thread is to capture information about the event - please add to it as much as you can.  I will try to keep this first post updated with the latest info and links:

Quote[20:31] unicornlinzy1: we all need to stock up on water, copper ore, iron ore, and tit ore for halloween.    it is a click fest with golems again.

B.B's  link for the Halloween Event:
http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/threads/29334-Dev-Diary-Halloween-Event-2014?p=266672&viewfull=1#post266672

settlersonlinewiki
http://www.settlersonlinewiki.eu/event-halloween-2014-2/

Brayarg's guide
http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/threads/29159-Guide-Tso-Event-Guides

siedler-vision.de
http://siedler-vision.de/2014/08/halloween-event-2014-eine-vorschau/  (+google translate if you do not speak German)
"I get by with a little help from my friends."<br /><br />Draw Details      Wheel of Fortune

hurricane60

The Adventures you may get Pumkins from are as follows:

The Invasion of the Nords,  Wild Mary,  Gunpowder,  Sleepy Reef,  The Sleeping Volcano,  Pirate Life.

The Buccaneer Roundup,  The Siege,  Raiding The Raiders,  Whirlwind,  Lakeside Treasure.

The Nords,  Stealing From The Rich,  More Secluded Experiments,  Return to the Bandit Nest.

Tomb Raiders,  The Black Knights,  Motherly Love.

The Clever Little Tailor,  The Heroic Little Tailor,  The Island Of The Pirates.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Some helpfull advise, if I may :)     You can get Pumkins in the following manner:

As a Collectible Item on the home island.
    As reward for defeating the Golem.
    By completing Halloween Quests.
    From a Pumpkin Cemetery.
    Through the trade system.
    As gifts from friends.
    From the shop.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   You dont need to spend any Pumkins before the 4th of November, best to save them and work out what you want to buy,
   and how many you will need. The Event section in the shop does not shut untill the 11th of November.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Make the buffs Banshee's Scream and Werewolf's Howl in the Mayor's House using collectibles,
   to buff your Pumkin Cemetery's.  The collectables are free so you may as well use them :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A stranger is only a friend you have yet to meet.

Gavona

When you first log in upon the event activation, Please follow the quest chain, If you kill the Golem first it will not count.

Once you have placed your Cemetery's they can not be moved, They will not return to your star menu if you demolish, So make sure you place them very carefully.
READ BRAYARG's Tips

Buffing Cemetaries

One of the best buffs requires you to be level 22 to create, The Werewolf buff, These are tradable and usable beneath this level though, They can only be used on the Cemetery's.
   Start collecting your Barrels, Grain Sacks and Leather now, To be able to buff the Noble Cemetery's using the Werewolf buffs from start to finish you will need 720 Barrels, 360 Grain sacks and 72 Leather.
   If you wish to buff all Cemetery's using the Werewolf buff, That would be around 183 buffs, You would need 3660 Barrels, 1830 Grain sacks and 366 Leather.
   Technically you only need the buff to be active when the worker makes the deposit into the storehouse. That means if I wanted to use a Werewolf buff on a small field (8) hour production time, The best way for me to do this would be to pause production as one buff ends, wait until the next deposit is due (up to 8 hours later), Then buff, start the building production again.... I would then get 9 hours from that moment (buff swapped) equalling 2 cemetery cycles deposited into your stores, Once complete pause and wait.
READ BRAYARG's Tips
"I get by with a little help from my friends."<br /><br />Draw Details      Wheel of Fortune

Gavona

QuoteThe amount of pumpkins dropped is based on the difficulty of the adventure - the number of skulls. It is simply zero, 3 or 10 times the adventure level.

So, BK has 9 skulls and will give 0 or 27 or 90 pumpkins.

ML has 7 skulls so gives 0 or 21 or 70 pumpkins.

and a spreadsheet recording the pumpkin drops
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VWYCVBm7ixnWmHr9wGWlIVYmd-WVtjZ39gXmelgl104/edit#gid=1322466739

32 Guests, 0 Users