News:

Need some help accessing our forum?
Send  Amazola a mail for password reset, reminder of login details etc.

Main Menu
Welcome to Friends Re-United in The Settlers online. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 06:59:52

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Discord

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 6,086
  • Total Topics: 2,103
  • Online today: 50
  • Online ever: 92
  • (January 27, 2024, 16:46:05)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 13
Total: 13

Competition " Quotes "

Started by hurricane60, May 16, 2014, 21:53:09

Previous topic - Next topic

hurricane60

Hello all,

This competition is a bit different and two competitions in one, in the first competition i will give you 9 quotes from the Introduce Yourself section in Generall discusion      http://fretso.eu/general-discussion/introduce-yourself/      and i want you to find who said the quote and send me the names.

The second competition is when you have the names select the letter that I indicate from each name and you will have
9 letters, put them in order to make a word that is used in T.S.O. You can enter both competitions.

I will do a random draw for the first competition for 3 winners for a Noble each.
I will do a random draw for the second competition for 2 winners for a Watermill each.

I have given the first answer to get you started.

1st competition. Avatar Name.                                                         2nd competition.

Quote one:  " SoTV is one of my favourites "                  Perea.                                                           Select the 1st letter.     Perea.  P

Quote two:  " a grumpy mid forties old man "                                                                                      Select the 8th letter.

Quote three: " we have a cat who wakes me up in time before my baskets run out! "                       Select the 3rd letter.

Quote four: " my club is Feyenoord Rotterdam "                                                                                  Select the 3rd letter.

Quote five: " I work as a web-developer and choreographer "                                                            Select the 1st letter.

Quote Six: " Im a barman and addicted to games "                                                                              Select the 4th letter.

Quote Seven: " My other love is rugby union "                                                                                     Select the 1st letter.

Quote Eight: " serves me right for squandering my money on wine woman and song "                      Select the 3rd letter.

Quote Nine: ( not an exact quote )      Who plays the strategy game Imperialism.                              Select the 9th letter.

The competition closes at 9pm Sunday 18th May.             Good luck to all   H.
A stranger is only a friend you have yet to meet.

13 Guests, 0 Users