News:

Need some help accessing our forum?
Send  Amazola a mail for password reset, reminder of login details etc.

Main Menu
Welcome to Friends Re-United in The Settlers online. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 16:39:52

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Discord

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 6,086
  • Total Topics: 2,103
  • Online today: 36
  • Online ever: 92
  • (January 27, 2024, 16:46:05)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 28
Total: 28

Football Word Cup Sweepstake.

Started by hurricane60, April 13, 2014, 13:36:26

Previous topic - Next topic

hurricane60

Hello all,  I will keep the names of people indicating that they will buy an entry into the Sweepstake here and update.

stingray                                             zebidee                                      Stonny                                    buildabear

fast                                                   Mamzi                                         Tonisoprano                            Blackout

Fishslice                                            LordDavor                                   Dorphly                                   marigold

delboy                                              Gavona                                        UrsusMajor                             Medalhunter

Stokie                                               Orca                                            Skelgaard                               Phaselock

Dragons_Breath                               Aluna                                           Natola                                    hurricane

bobo                                                 KaylynKadiss                               SATtipps                                 Amnesia

Bencot                                              bleeken                                       CSkelgaard                             Perea

unicornlinzy                                      khaledgenerail                            zactac                                     kenworthtrucker

aerogon                                           Valdy                                           Peachy                                    zoooki

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see above we have 40 entries into the Sweepstake, this means that 8 teams will have two people allocated to them.
But dont worry any prize that the team wins will be given to both people and not shared.

The final list of prizes, if all 40 participate, will be as follows :

1st                              40,000 gold coins and a Improved Silo.
2nd                             20,000 gold coins and a Deerstalker.
3rd                             10,000 gold coins and a Silo.
4th                               6,000 gold coins and a Silo.
5th to 8th                    2,000 gold coins and a Noble. Entry into a draw for a large Buff Pack and Adventure Pack. 2 Winners.
9th to 16th                  1,000 gold coins and Entry into a draw for a Adventure Pack and a Resource Pack.  4 Winners.
17th to 32nd                Entry into a draw for a Resource Pack.  8 Winners.

The total gold coins collected, if all 40 participate, is 106,000. The total gold coins for prizes is 92,000.
I will hold the remaining 14,000 as a cushion against double winners, if none it will go to the winner.

I will not say what the Buff, Adventure and Resource packs are as i will give whatever i have at the time. but all winners of the draws will get the same in each type of pack.

Good luck everyone  :)      H.

A stranger is only a friend you have yet to meet.

Gavona

"I get by with a little help from my friends."<br /><br />Draw Details      Wheel of Fortune

phaselock

http://fretso.eu/fre-football-draw/ is showing different data. Which one is real ?  :o And what does it all mean ? Sorry, first timer here  ???
Seedborn is available for play! Help spread the word, thanks!

Gavona

Quote from: phaselock on June 09, 2014, 15:13:04http://fretso.eu/fre-football-draw/ is showing different data. Which one is real ?   And what does it all mean ? Sorry, first timer here 
heehee good spot
The picture in the post above records the draw - It is a screen shot that I took when H did the draw.
(It looks like  the googlesheet we used for the draw has got some new random numbers so effectively done another draw.)

It means that buildabear and I have drawn Boznia-Herzegovinia, Phaselock has drawn Spain etc

"I get by with a little help from my friends."<br /><br />Draw Details      Wheel of Fortune

phaselock

ic, thanks for the clarification, Gav. Now I get it, so my team has to make it past the knockout stage in order to win something... hmm

Gavona

Quote from: phaselock on June 12, 2014, 09:48:30so my team has to make it past the knockout stage in order to win something... hmm
Much better chance than my team lol

phaselock

28 Guests, 0 Users