News:

Need some help accessing our forum?
Send  Amazola a mail for password reset, reminder of login details etc.

Main Menu
Welcome to Friends Re-United in The Settlers online. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 05:25:36

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Discord

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 6,086
  • Total Topics: 2,103
  • Online today: 24
  • Online ever: 92
  • (January 27, 2024, 16:46:05)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 32
Total: 32

Upcoming Easter Event General Questions/Queries

Started by drfc1, April 03, 2014, 22:21:09

Previous topic - Next topic

drfc1

Hi all, we are very nearly entering the 3rd Easter Event (my personal favourite) and wanted to start a new Discussion for the Upcoming Easter Event. I'm sure we are all excited by the goodies, new adv's & easter egg hunts etc so if their any questions or queries pop them in here and i'm sure you will be answered quickly by one of the guildies if not just wait a little longer ;-)

Happy scrambling

Drfc1

drfc1

Gavona

I found this really useful link covering most stuff. :
http://tso-yoeri.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Easter

Updated 16 April

How many eggs you'll gain during the event without trading?
You can gain eggs from Quests, explorer searches and finding collectibles on your and friends islands.

Quests:
150 eggs per quest chain x 4 chains = 600 eggs

Searching:
Quests:
150 eggs per quest chain x 4 chains = 600 eggs

Searching:
21 days of searching with a standard explorer:
10 Very long searches gives 6x0, 3x30, 1x50 = 140 eggs each.

21 days of searching with a Savage scout or eggsplorer:
20 Very long searches gives 12x0, 6x30, 2x50 = 280 eggs each.

So an intensive player with the maximum of 3 Explorers & 10 Savage scouts can get:
600 + 3 x 140 + 10 x 280 = 600 + 420 + 2800 = 3820 eggs

A casual player with 2 standard and 1 fast:
600 + 2 x 140 + 1 x 280 = 600 + 140 + 280 = 1020 eggs

Easter Collectibles
We think you and the person who buffed you will each get around 10 eggs from the eggs you find on your island.  That is 600 to 800gc worth each time if eggs are 30 to 40 gc each!

Playing Garun the Trapper adventure
Does not have egg rewards as far as I know.  http://thesettlersonline.wikia.com/wiki/Garrun_the_Trapper

How many eggs can my explorer find?
It's known you can find eggs with the explorer with a treasure hunt. Last year at Siedlervision, a German TSO-information site, they managed to do some predictions:
Predicted chances & amount of finding eggs (a faded egg means no egg at all):

Trading for eggs
Does anyone have any good tips please?

Tips

• Send your explorers on very long searches whenever possible.  Consider making sure they have the skills to do these searches faster so that you can be sure to be able to send them out every day.
  • If you have gems then consider buying an explorer from the shop before the event starts
    [spoiler]My calculations based on eggs being worth 40gc each and gems being worth 15gc each are as follows. 
    A fast explorer will bring me back 100 eggs during the event if i send him on a very long search every day (I need to put one or two manuscripts on him to make that more easily possible for me.)   100 eggs are worth 100 x 40 = 4000gc.  4000gc is equivalent to 4000/15 = 266 gems.   I don't know is how much packages of eggs will be in the shop.  But the explorer bought with gems certainly seems a good long term investment[/spoiler
    ]
  • The event explorer costs 475 eggs which at 40gc per egg is equivalent to 19,000gc.  He will only bring back 100 eggs and only then if you buy him as soon as the event starts.   So IF you plan on getting him then buy or borrow eggs so you can do so as early as possible in the event.
  • Do the collectibles searches with a friend - 600-800gc worth of eggs sounds brilliant
  • If you sell eggs please do offer in the guild first.
"I get by with a little help from my friends."<br /><br />Draw Details      Wheel of Fortune

fishslice

Also what's the average / chance rate of eggs from the various length searches and is it worth getting the extra scout ASAP to send him for more eggs?
Doing this from my phone so can't easily multitask to check!

Gavona

I updated my reply with the best info I can find :)
"I get by with a little help from my friends."<br /><br />Draw Details      Wheel of Fortune

Gavona

Added: "We think you and the person who buffed you will each get around 10 eggs from the eggs you find on your island.  That is 600 to 800gc worth each time if eggs are 30 to 40 gc each!"  to the collectibles section of my post

Gavona

difdif

If you have time you can make up to 4 searches dayly with the fast explorer(with books for short treasure searches).3 medium and 1 long

32 Guests, 0 Users