News:

Need some help accessing our forum?
Send  Amazola a mail for password reset, reminder of login details etc.

Main Menu
Welcome to Friends Re-United in The Settlers online. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 22:41:58

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Discord

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 6,086
  • Total Topics: 2,103
  • Online today: 38
  • Online ever: 92
  • (January 27, 2024, 16:46:05)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 26
Total: 26

Letters and Numbers.

Started by hurricane60, October 06, 2013, 19:25:38

Previous topic - Next topic

hurricane60

Hello all,

Hurricanes new competition. Letters and Numbers.

There are 10 Letters and 3 Numbers on my island ( Hurricane60 ) you need to find them and put them in the
correct order to spell out a word. The word is a well known book and film. The Numbers are not part of the word.

Hint's and Tip's
The letters are not upright and are made of roads, some are upper case some lower case.
All are leaning to the right, if you tilt your head to the right they will make more sense.
The letters are not all the same size, but where I can fit them, zoom in to see them more clearly.

Another Tip, There is only one Letter o and there is no Number 9, and the Numbers are a clue to the title of the film.

Please mail me with your answers. The Competition ends Sunday 6th October 9pm UK time.

There will be prizes for 2 of the correct answers drawn at random.

The prizes are as follows : 1 x Noble, 1 x Gold fever, 1 x Bookbinding Glue, 1x Exotic Fruit Basket, 1 x Chocolate Rabbit,
                                          1 x Horseback, 1 x Lost Skull, 1 x Tropical Sun, 1 x Outlaws, 1 x Dark Brotherhood.

Good luck to all H.              The winners are:   buidabear and Stokie.        Congrats :)
A stranger is only a friend you have yet to meet.

26 Guests, 0 Users