News:

Need some help accessing our forum?
Send  Amazola a mail for password reset, reminder of login details etc.

Main Menu
Welcome to Friends Re-United in The Settlers online. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 19:05:08

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Discord

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 6,086
  • Total Topics: 2,103
  • Online today: 45
  • Online ever: 92
  • (January 27, 2024, 16:46:05)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 33
Total: 33

The Quiz.

Started by hurricane60, March 07, 2014, 20:56:34

Previous topic - Next topic

hurricane60

Hi all,  this weeks competition is called the Quiz.

I am asking three questions, please send your answers to me ( hurricane60 ) by mail please.
I expect you will get all three correct but if you only get two still send, and if no one gets three I will draw the 2 winners from them.

The prizes are as follows:

Any two of an Adventure Pack, Buff Pack or Resourse Pack.

Buff Pack is:            1 x Potion of Enless Energy, 1 x Gold Fever, 1 x Chocolate Rabbit, 1 x Exotic Fruit Basket, 1 x Drill Sergeant.
Adventure Pack is:  1 x Outlaws, 1 x Stealing, 1 x Dark Brotherhood, 1 x Traitors, 1 x Witch o t Swamp.
Resourse Pack is:    10k of the following: Brew, Bread, Wheat, Flour and Sausage.

The Competition closes at 9pm UK time Sunday 9th March.

Good luck to all  H.....................................................................And the winners were bear and Gav.  Congrats :)

Easy question:
You are about to leave for holiday, but you forgot socks! You race back to your room, but all the lights are off, so you can't see the colour of the socks.

Never mind, because you remember that in your drawer there are ten pairs of white socks, ten pairs of black socks, and eleven pairs of blue socks, but they are all mixed up and in singles.

What is the least amount of socks you need to take to make sure you have one pair the same colour.

Harder question:

A farmer needs to take a fox a chicken and a bag of corn across a river but can only take one at
a time in his boat. If the fox is left with the chicken it will eat the chicken.
If the chicken is left with the corn it will eat the corn.

How does the farmer get all three safely across the river.

Hardest question:

You are in a dungeon and there is two doors, one leads to certain death the other to freedom.
They are talking doors and one always tells the truth the other always tells a lie.
You do not know which door is which. 
You can only pass out through the doors and cannot come back.
You are only allowed one question, what would you ask either of the doors and how would
the answer allow you to pick the correct door to freedom.
A stranger is only a friend you have yet to meet.

33 Guests, 0 Users