News:

Need some help accessing our forum?
Send  Amazola a mail for password reset, reminder of login details etc.

Main Menu
Welcome to Friends Re-United in The Settlers online. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 15:07:45

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Discord

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 6,086
  • Total Topics: 2,103
  • Online today: 54
  • Online ever: 92
  • (January 27, 2024, 16:46:05)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 35
Total: 35

Guild Coin Draw (Friday)

Started by Gavona, October 06, 2013, 01:09:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavona

Please send your guild coins to Gavona. Preferably just once a week, on a Sunday or Monday

Details of the Draw:

• We will use 5% to 10% of the guild coins that you send for the guild (for future prizes and/or to buy guild shop products to use as prizes) and will give the other 90/95% as prizes in a weekly draw, with three winners.
    1st prize...50% of the prize pot......2nd prize 30% of the guild pot......3rd prize...20% of the prize pot.

• Lower level players do not earn as many guild coins when they complete their guild quest as higher level players. We want everyone to have an equal chance of winning. Therefore the minimum donation to be in the draw is :
    Lvl 26 to 35 ...... 210 ggc
    Lvl 36 to 45 ...... 260ggc
    Lvl 46 to 50 ...... 310ggc
Quote from:  Changes from 10 Feb 2014If we get huge amounts in the prize pot then I think it may be better to have more winners rather than just 2 or three winners of huge amounts.   So the maximum amount in a single prize will be 5k Granite / Guild Coin/ Gold Coin.
If the normal formula results in a larger amount than this then the extra will be used to provide additional prizes.
"I get by with a little help from my friends."<br /><br />Draw Details      Wheel of Fortune

35 Guests, 0 Users