News:

Need some help accessing our forum?
Send  Amazola a mail for password reset, reminder of login details etc.

Main Menu
Welcome to Friends Re-United in The Settlers online. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 21:03:42

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Discord

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 6,086
  • Total Topics: 2,103
  • Online today: 19
  • Online ever: 92
  • (January 27, 2024, 16:46:05)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 11
Total: 11

Valentine's Day Roses Competition.

Started by hurricane60, February 13, 2014, 22:29:34

Previous topic - Next topic

hurricane60

This weekends competition is by DMetal.

Happy Valentine's day everyone, look what a beautifull rose bouquet i got from my love.

As you have already noticed Evil DMetal has stolen 9 vases from our guild mates, help us to find them in his island. There should be one vase in each sector!!!

Ohh, wait I just got this message on my phone:

I tried to talk him out of this madness but all he would say is that to get the vases back we have to tell him how much
RAM his Lab computer has and the answer is on his island. I have worked out how to do it but i need your help.

He has placed the nine vases, one in each sector of his island, you need to find them and write down the Level of
the nearest building to the Vases and multiply the level of the building by the sector number that it is in, for each Vase.
Then add the together the nine numbers that you have. That will give you the amount of RAM in his computer.

Example:

Please send you answers to me ( hurricane60 ) in a mail.
The competition closes at 9pm UK time Sunday 16th February.

Three winners will be drawn at random from the correct entries I recieve. They will recive the following prizes:

1 x Drill Sergeant, 1 x Gold Fever, 1 x Exotic Fruit Basket, 1 x Zombie, 1 x Chocolate Rabbit.
1 x Horseback, 1 x Lost Skull, 1 x Black Knights, 1 x Stealing, 1 x Dark Brotherhood.

Good luck to all,       DMetal and H.    and the winners are:  Skelgaard, bobo and Blackout.   Congrats :)
A stranger is only a friend you have yet to meet.

DMetal

p.s. yeah, im maybe a bad guy, and yet, happy valentines day all of ya! open your hearts to each other at least today :PPP

Evil D

Gavona

;D  The vases are on DMetal's island - looking on someone else's won't help much!!

"I get by with a little help from my friends."<br /><br />Draw Details      Wheel of Fortune

bobo007

Not verry nice to shame on me in public Gav  :P

DMetal

ohh... no!!! Hurricane with help of others have figured out that my lab computer had 128mb of ram memory ://// hm... thats a thing why im having such a big lags... ;D need to get new lab pc ;P in the mean time... ech... congrats draw winners:
Skel, bobo and Black

11 Guests, 0 Users