News:

Need some help accessing our forum?
Send  Amazola a mail for password reset, reminder of login details etc.

Main Menu
Welcome to Friends Re-United in The Settlers online. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 18:28:19

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Discord

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 6,086
  • Total Topics: 2,103
  • Online today: 35
  • Online ever: 92
  • (January 27, 2024, 16:46:05)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 7
Total: 7

Olympic 2

Started by Blue, February 11, 2014, 17:23:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite 3 entries

DMetal
Mambo
Phaselock
Orca
Kaylyn
Scarman
Fishslice

Blue

Which cartoon character (or anime) are you?

Tell us which Olympic event you won gold in and how your looks, special abilities etc helped you win, and who you'd like to thank...

Be as (un)creative as you want.

Winners to be decided by forum poll. All members will get the chance to vote, not just those participating. Competition entries need to be posted in this thread by Wednesday 19th, 8pm. This will allow us a few days of voting before the Closing of the Olympics on Sunday the 23rd.

1st prize Choice of Resources to upgrade a barracks/provision house to lvl5, or a watermill, or a silo, or all 5 Fairytale adv
2nd prize Buff pack (50 badges+ 5 choc bunnies+ 5 bookbinding glue+ 5Mr Myers)
3rd prize 3 Nobles

As usual, the prizes are for you - not for you to sell, and if they do not suit you, feel free to ask for something else (We have quite a variety of things available)

Best of luck:)

UPDATE

Kaylyn - 1st prize Choice of Resources to upgrade a barracks/provision house to lvl5, or a watermill, or a silo, or all 5 Fairytale adv
Orca - 2nd prize Buff pack (50 badges+ 5 choc bunnies+ 5 bookbinding glue+ 5Mr Myers)
DMetal - 3rd prize 3 Nobles

Edit - made a mistake, 3rd place goes to DMetal. Mail has been sent

DMetal

Im Timmy Turner and my two fairy godparents named Cosmo( Fishslice ;D ) and Wanda ( BlueFairy - u are realy fairy! ) granted my wish to get golden aim to shoot targets and fast legs fro skiing to next target area for a Biathlon event. Of course all i needed is to ask my godparents to win it without competition... but ah... sport = heath - so why dont try this sport - Biathlon :)))

Special thanks for my godparents - Fish - im glad u helped me even before i get into this guild :P
Blue - apreciate for all those ress u gave me, and um, for our understanding chat :)))

Mambo

I would be of course speedy gonzales. Worlds fastest mouse is easy to win gold games and go snatch eeeeevil fishies cheeses from star menu and there would be nothing he could do about it.

ps no clue how to make the pic smaller sry. (thou if the physics would come up i wouldt win anything since there wouldt be any friction on ice/snow probably but dont tell it to anyone).

phaselock

Which cartoon character (or anime) are you?

Iron Man

Tell us which Olympic event you won gold in and how your looks, special abilities etc helped you win, and who you'd like to thank...

Won gold in all events.
My looks helped as I consider myself very handsome.
You can check out my special abilities from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man%27s_armor
Would like to thank myself for making and wearing the suit.  8)
Seedborn is available for play! Help spread the word, thanks!

Orca45

I would be :

Roger Rabbit

And go much to the gym:

Eat good food:

Training at the Artic with bad weather conditions

Take 3 mates with me

Woody Woodpecker:

Speedy Gonzalez:

Turbo:

And the Event we would win is :
Bobsleigh

and we will win the Goldmedal (Like this one only for Bobsleigh)

KaylynKadiss

What else could Miss Kadiss be buy a dizzy wizzy Slope style snowboarder?

Winning my fantastic gold medal that from the smell of it is made from a flattened pat of reindeer poop that someone has sprayed with gold paint! Hm!  Lovely! But it's mine and I am very proud of it! So I would like to thank everyone that helped and inspired me. My inspiration came firstly from,  my tumble dryer, it's good to know that all those hours spent watching underpants whirl was not entirely wasted!
Secondly  the fantastic banister in this house, all that rail training, as you know we Brits have no snow so you have to practise where you can.
Last but defiantly head, shoulders and gills above all was fish swimming round and round his bowl. You can take a break now fish, mission accomplished. 
Then I must thank my mum and dad, they have been dead 20 years but hey everyone thanks their mum and dad. Next my wonderful understanding husband who has found it slightly disturbing that I have been standing at the bottom of the bed waiting for him to take off his underpants off (see tumble dryer). He has also been very understanding in the number of times we have had to replace the glass in the front door, (over shooting those landings).
Finally and I think most important of all my parrot, who can only say pieces of eight but I hear you are great and sometimes that's all you need to hear!
KayJay

Scarman

I would have to enter as Wile E Coyote into the Blue Ribbon Event, Downhill .

I'd be sure of Gold as i've not seen anyone go from the top of a mountain to the bottom as quickly and with such panache.

Ofc i would be flying under the Acme Flag.  ;D

fishslice

Well as could be seen from an earlier post and my new Super Duper Forum Name my name is not fishslice it's really Cosmo and I won the 2012 Judo Half-middleweight beating Ole Bischof from Germany.

Winning was really easy for me as I did a Madonna impression and came out singing...
'Look around everywhere you turn is heartache
It's everywhere that you go (look around)
You try everything you can to escape
The pain of life that you know (life that you know)'

With Ole laughing at me I then gave it my best shot and
'Strike a pose
Strike a pose
Vogue, vogue, vogue
Vogue, vogue, vogue'

What with the music spinning in his head, my singing and the dazzle from my pink bandanna he had enough and with a single chop I took him out.

Of course I would like to thank DMetal for helping me win as he was inspirational in helping me make a fool of myself by mixing a pink bandanna with a green belt. Jeez who choose these colours anyway  8)

7 Guests, 0 Users