News:

Need some help accessing our forum?
Send  Amazola a mail for password reset, reminder of login details etc.

Main Menu
Welcome to Friends Re-United in The Settlers online. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:34:16

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Discord

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 6,086
  • Total Topics: 2,103
  • Online today: 48
  • Online ever: 92
  • (January 27, 2024, 16:46:05)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 32
Total: 32

Granite Give-Away Draw (Every Friday)

Started by Gavona, January 10, 2014, 11:39:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavona

Send your entries to hurricane60 by 8:30pm uk time on Saturday.  I plan to carry out the draw between 9pm and 9:30pm. 

In order to help lower level players with their granite needs the entry fee will be different for each level.
To keep things simple we will make the minimum entry per level the same in the guild coin and granite draws:
  Lvl 26 to 35 ...... 210
  Lvl 36 to 45 ...... 260
  Lvl 46 to 50 ...... 310
Each person sending the minimum entry or more will get 1 entry to the draw
Of course you are encouraged, if you can to send me more than the minimum.  The extra will be used as a donation to increase the prizes in the draw (or if you prefer in a number of future draws). 

The granite prizes will always exceed the total entry fees.  The granite prize pot will include:
  The minimum entry fees you have sent
  The granite donations you have sent
  400 Granite from guild resources

There will be 3 winners all recieving the same amount. Drawn by my Random Number Generator.

The entry fees and donations will all be distributed as prizes. There will normally be 3 equal prizes.
A maximum prize of 4,000 granite and if the pot is bigger than 12,000 i will do a small 4th prize.

Regards   H.   
"I get by with a little help from my friends."<br /><br />Draw Details      Wheel of Fortune

32 Guests, 0 Users