News:

Need some help accessing our forum?
Send  Amazola a mail for password reset, reminder of login details etc.

Main Menu
Welcome to Friends Re-United in The Settlers online. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 13:12:55

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Discord

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 6,086
  • Total Topics: 2,103
  • Online today: 50
  • Online ever: 92
  • (January 27, 2024, 16:46:05)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 36
Total: 36

The Flowered Stones Competition.

Started by hurricane60, January 17, 2014, 20:18:45

Previous topic - Next topic

hurricane60

This weekends Competition from hurricane60 is called The Flowered Stones.

Hi everyone, This Competition is a bit different and a bit harder than usual, you are abvised to read the Hints and Tips below.

I have placed 9 Flowered Stones on my island and you have to find them, as you find them write down the first letter of the
building nearest to the Flowered Stone. You will end up with 9 letters and you have to make 2 words out of the 9 letters one
4 letter word and one 5 letter word. The words are used in T.S.O. and are linked in some way.

Hints and Tips: For this weeks Competition Stone and Marble Quarry's are not considered buildings.
........................There are no Flowered Stones in sector 9 ( way too many flower beds and roses to distract you )
........................Once you get one word the other word will be easy :)
........................If you do not know what a Flowered Stone looks like you will find them in the shop under Decorations.

There will be 3 winners drawn at random from the correct entries and they will win the following prizes:

1 x Noble. 1 x Gold Fever, 1 x Exotic Fruit Basket, 1 x Zombie, 1 x Chocolate Rabbit.
1 x Horseback, 1 x Lost Skull, 1 x Tropical Sun, 1 x Stealing, 1 x Dark Brotherhood.

The Competition ends on Sunday 19th January at 8pm UK time.

Please send your entries to me by mail,                      and good luck to all.          H.

And the winners are Kaylyn, zebidee and CSkel.  Congratulations :)

A stranger is only a friend you have yet to meet.

36 Guests, 0 Users